Thursday 7 July 2011

OPI - What's with the Cattitude

It's been a little while since I posted, as I had to move house - which was manic and dramatic all at the same time! I'm so glad it's all over! I'm still trying to settle in, and unpack in my new place, so I thought I would get these pictures up from the other day.

This manicure was done the morning of my house move, and unfortunately it didn't last the day! I managed to chip it like crazy - most probably because I didn't get a top coat on it!
OPI - What's with the cattitude
Inside with shielded lighting
 This is OPI's "What's with the cattitude" which was part of their Shrek Collection.  I've wanted a light blue for ages and had been eyeing up Nails Inc Portobello Road, but as it's a Limited Edition, I had really struggled to find it.  But I figured this looks close enough!

Inside - with unshielded lighting
As you can see it is a really light blue/sky blue creme which is very glossy!  It really shines! It was really easy to apply, although it did take 3 coats to make it opaque and level out.

This is definitely a colour I will be reaching for again, although I think I will try it with a different base coat than Seche Clear, as this caused the application to drag like crazy for the first coat.

I'm definitely looking forward to using this colour in some nail art manicures too.

Is light blue a colour you would wear? Have you managed to track down a Nails Inc Portobello Road, if so do you have swatches for comparison?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...