Friday 26 August 2011

Barry M - Raspberry

This is just a quick post to show off a colour I popped on the other day to cheer myself up! I really wanted a nice raspberry colour, as it was a lovely sunny day - rare in England I know!
Barry M - 273 - Raspberry

This is Barry M 273 - Raspberry.  Its definitely a little bit more blue toned in real-life, which this picture doesn't really do justice to.  This is two coats, with OPI Start to Finish as a base and top-coat.  Again, Barry M has given great coverage, easy application, and fast drying nail polish, all at a very reasonable price!  Definitely worth a buy!

Barry M - 273 - Raspberry
The colour reminds me of squashed berries like in a summer pudding! If only there were more sunny days in England!

What polish colour always cheers you up? What's your perfect summer day nail colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...