Saturday 6 August 2011

MaxFactor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint - 05 Marshmallow

I'm slowly working on trying out new lip colours and finding what works for me!  I really liked the idea of a lip stain, as it sounded easy, and hassle free - perfect for me!

MaxFactor Lasting Lip Tint - 05 Marshmallow
MaxFactor Lasting Lip Tint is a stain for lips that comes in 6 different colours.  I picked up two of them in a 3 for 2 offer, number 04 and number 05.  MaxFactor Lasting Lip Tint in 05 Marshmallow, is a pale pink colour with a purple undertone.


The pen is like a felt-tip colouring pen, which makes application really easy! It's just like colouring-in your lips!  The stain feels wet as you apply it, and the colour is easily build-able for a more intense look.  

The MaxFactor website says that is non-transferable, however I would suggest waiting a few minutes before drinking, eating or licking your lips, to allow it to dry otherwise it will come off!  Other than that, it wears well, and lasts at least a few hours before needing re-applying - so slightly longer than a standard lipstick!

Bare lips (with Lanolips 101 Ointment) for comparison
MaxFactor Lasting Lip Tint - 05 Marshmallow - once over!

I did find that the lip-stain dried out my lips slightly, but I found that a slick of Lanolips 101 ointment over the top, easily solved the problem, and actually enhanced the colour!  

Look out for a post on the other colour!

What do you think of lip stains? Do you find them drying? Any other good brands that you would recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...