Saturday 22 October 2011

Illamasqua - Gamma

So this is my first ever Illamasqua Nail Polish, well actually it's my first ever experience with Illamasqua.  To be honest I hadn't even heard of the brand until I started reading other beauty blogs!

But when I saw this colour on another blog I knew I had to buy it!!  Luckily Debenhams online store stocks it, and were offering up free delivery, so next thing I know it's arrived through the post - whoops!!

Illamasqua - Gamma

Illamasqua Gamma is 100% neon - definitely super bright!!  This fluorescent orange creme, was opaque in two coats and applied easily without any dragging!  It has a glossy finish.  The picture below shows two coats without a top coat.


Illamasqua Gamma Swatch


Camera fail again - the picture really doesn't show how vibrant it is!  But I promise, it really is soooo bright! I love it!  It's been rainy and grey all day, so this has certainly added some light to my day!

What do you think of neon colours?  Would you wear them in winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...