Wednesday 19 October 2011

Nails Inc - Little Miss Splendid

It's time for the last in the series of Nails Inc Little Miss nail polishes!  Now I mentioned previously that minty green is my favourite colour, so that's why I saved this polish until last and I'd definitely say it was worth the wait!

Nails Inc Little Miss Splendid - Copyright Nails Inc

As before for the previous colours, the packing is the same.  The backing card has images of Little Miss Splendid, as does the bottle itself.

Little Miss Splendid thinks that she's the best, and this polish definitely had something a little bit extra than the others!  Nails Inc Little Miss Splendid is a gorgeous mint green colour, but has a stunning blue shimmer to it!


This is the only one out of the Little Miss Collection that has any form of shimmer to it, and I love it!



The shimmer does show up on the nail, but I couldn't get it to show up in this picture!  Application of this was two coats and easy to apply.  This is definitely more a summer colour, so I'll most probably stash this one away until the sun is shining again!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing these colours!  Nails Inc Little Miss Splendid is still in stock on the Nails Inc Website priced at £12.

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...