Monday 27 June 2011

Bobbi Brown - Burnished

I have several Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream Shadows which I bought when I went for my latest makeup refresh.  However this is the newest addition to my collection.

Bobbi Brown - Longwear Cream Shadow - Burnished

I went to the Bobbi Brown stand looking for a green eyeshadow and tried several.  However whilst talking to the assistant, she mentioned that coppery colours would really suit my complexion and would make my eyes pop.  When she brought over Burnished, I wasn't so sure what it would look like on my eyes, but decided to go with it - it could always be taken off again!



When she put it on my eyes, I was genuinely impressed at how wearable the colour was, and how it really did make the green and amber in my eyes stand out!  I love the texture and wear of the Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream eyeshadows, as I can put them on early before work and they'll still be intact without creasing at the end of the day, without being difficult to remove.  I also love that you can mix the colours, or layer powder over the top for some really fun effects!



Today I decided to give Burnished it's first public outing.
Colours used:
Main colour: Bobbi Brown Burnished
Crease colour: Barry M Dazzle Dust - 92 - Aqua Gold
Brow colour: Barry M Dazzle Dust - 27 - Gold Iridescent
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Chocolate Shimmer Ink

I really enjoyed wearing this today, and it lasted all day!  I will definitely be looking to expand my collection!

2 comments:

  1. That is just gorgeous, I need one of those shadows asap! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dee - yeah its a really sunny colour! Work it again at work, and everyone said I was glowing. It's so unbelievably easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...