Saturday 24 September 2011

It's getting dark.....

Sorry for not posting lately! At the moment, when I go out to work in the morning it's dark, and when I get back after work it's dark! Winter is definitely on it's way!

Basically this means that I haven't had chance to paint my nails, and definitely haven't managed to get any pictures. Hopefully I can play catch up in that respect on Tuesday, my next day off, so sorry for all keeping you waiting!


As I mention on my about me, and about this blog pages, I suffer from ME/CFS. Today on BBC News there is a new article about ME/CFS. Whilst it doesn't offer any more insight into the causes behind ME/CFS, it will hopefully make the general public more aware of what a debilitating condition it is, and I definitely support increased public awareness!

If you get a chance please check out the article and take some time to learn a bit more about ME/CFS.

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...