Tuesday 13 September 2011

Mavala Cuticle Oil - Update

Just a very quick post, as unfortunately one of my rabbits has just died.

You may remember one of my first posts on Mavala Cuticle Oil in which I promised an update.


Well in the end, I found the product to be rather unnecessary. I didn't find it to have particularly amazing results, and just felt that if anything it just added an extra step to my manicure!!! 

I do still use the product however, but not as a cuticle oil! I instead use it to help dry my nail polish when I'm in a hurry, by just letting the brush dot some oil on my nails.  That way it still gets to my cuticles (in case it has some hidden benefit that I'm not aware of) and uses the product up!!!

I love it when I can find another use for something if the official use doesn't work out the way I want it to!  I'm now using a hand moisturiser that seems to be keeping my nails and cuticles in very good condition, so I'm not so worried about having a specific cuticle product anymore.

Will hopefully have a slightly longer post on something new soon.

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...