Tuesday 6 September 2011

Nails Inc - Little Miss Chatterbox

I received an email at the end of July that immediately got me excited.  Little Miss (as in Mr. Men and Little Miss) were celebrating there 40th Anniversary and as part of this Nails Inc were producing a collection of 4 polishes to join in with the celebrations.  Needless to say that as soon as they were released I had mine on order!!!!

I've been meaning to wear them for ages, but I just keep forgetting!!!!  So today, having done the extremes of pink and blue, I decided to go for something a little more natural, and chose Little Miss Chatterbox from the collection.

Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox - Copyright Nails Inc 

I received mine in really cute packaging! It comes in a plastic box with Little Miss Chatterbox on the front and on a card inside.  The bottle itself is the typical Nails Inc bottle with the silver lid, but has Little Miss Chatterbox on the front.


Now like I've said before, my camera really doesn't cope with blue tones!  Little Miss Chatterbox is what I would call a mushroom colour, with a slightly purple/lilac undertone.  It's a creme polish which was easily opaque in two coats, and posed no application issues!

I haven't got any colours like this in my collection, as I've never really been into the whole "griege/taupe" scene, but I have to say I love this colour.  It's very wearable for work and I can see it being worn a lot!!!  I can't wait to try the rest from this collection!

This colour is currently out of stock, but you can see it on the Nails Inc Website.

Did you buy any polishes from the Little Miss collection? Which Little Miss are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...