Tuesday 20 September 2011

Nails Inc - Little Miss Sunshine

Well it's time for the next instalment in the Nails Inc Little Miss collection and this time I've chosen Little Miss Sunshine.

Now Little Miss Sunshine is one of the cheeriest Little Miss and Mr Men characters and this nail polish certainly brightened my day!

Nails Inc Little Miss Sunshine - Copyright Nails Inc


It comes in the same packaging as I've already mentioned for the Little Miss Chatterbox, with a backing card printed with images of flowers and Little Miss Sunshine on it.

The colour itself is a pale orange/ soft peach colour, so whilst not the yellow of Little Miss Sunshine, it is still a bright cheery colour as expected.

Nails Inc Little Miss Sunshine

The application was just as good as for Little Miss Chatterbox.  I used two thin layers to get it opaque and it dried quickly!

The only issue I had was that I reached for my OPI Start to Finish topcoat, which caused this to bubble like crazy!  I'd definitely recommend sticking to a Nails Inc topcoat of your choice!

Overall though I loved the colour, it definitely kept my mood up during the recent rubbish weather!

Nails Inc Little Miss Sunshine is still available on the Nails Inc website priced at £12.

Keep your eyes out for my swatches of the other two Nails Inc colours: Little Miss Splendid and Little Miss Naughty!

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...