Friday 2 September 2011

Essie Smooth Sailing and Andrea Fulerton Gemstone Overcoat

Well I didn't get enough time to do any nail art over the top of Essie Smooth Sailing, but I did have time to kick it up a notch!

I posted a little while ago about the Andrea Fulerton Gemstone Overcoat, where I just wore it layered over itself.  But today I decided that I would actually try it over a colour, and seeings as I was in need of something quick, it was the perfect addition to Essie's Smooth Sailing.


This is just one coat over my previous manicure, and was just as eye catching as when I wore the individual colours on their own!!!!


The picture above shows a bit more of a close-up of the "gemstones" sparkling through red, orange, yellow and green!! I'm definitely in love with both of these colours!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...