Sunday 4 September 2011

OPI - Flower-to-Flower

So having spent a few days with blue, I decided to go for something a little bit different!!  Now my friends all know that I don't come across as girly, but secretly I am!!! But just to shock them more, I've recently started liking pink!!!

OPI Flower-to-Flower Swatch

This is Flower-to-Flower from OPI's Summer Flutter Collection from 2010.  As far as I can remember, this is the only one I have from that collection.


Flower-to-Flower is a colour that I would describe as true Barbie pink, in other words a bright bubblegum pink!  It's a creme nail-varnish, that has a silver micro-shimmer to it, that was near on impossible for my camera to pick up, despite it being quite clear in real life!


These pictures all show three coats, in order to get full opacity.  I also found that three coats were needed to make the finish smooth, as the formula isn't great at self-levelling.


I'm really hoping you can see the silver shimmer in these pictures! It really lifts the colour from a standard pink, to one that is really quite eye-catching.  My pictures also make it look a little washed out, in real life it is a lot more neon!!!

Photographing your nails every day really does make you aware of just how slow your nails grow!!!! I want them long again - and now!!!!

OPI - Flower-to-Flower



Now me and three coats of nail-varnish really don't tend to get on.  I reckon with all the bumping and scraping that my nails endure, this won't last more than a day!!!

Do you find that the more coats a nail-varnish needs, the less wear time you get from it - or is that just me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...