Saturday 10 September 2011

Nails Inc - Little Miss Chatterbox - Refreshed!!!

Well after a couple of days of wearing Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox, I'd started to get a little bit of tip wear, but I just couldn't bear to change the colour as I loved it, so I decided to refresh it a bit!

I simply took a cotton bud soaked in nail varnish remover and took off any remaining colour on the tips, added a gold edge with W7 Golden Pearl. I thought it worked well with the lilac/chocolate colour.  Then just popped a top-coat over the top.

Nails Inc Little Miss Chatterbox with w7 Golden Pearl tips

The picture above makes the colour look grey - damn camera - but you get the idea!

I managed to get a couple more days wear out of the colour - awesome!!!

Close-up


How do you make your manicure last longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...