Wednesday 9 November 2011

Andrea Fulerton - Mischa

I've previously shown you the Andrea Fulerton Gemstone Overcoat, but I haven't shown you any of the other Andrea Fulerton nail polishes I own.  Today is the turn of Andrea Fulerton - Mischa.

Andrea Fulerton - Mischa
I've bought all of my Andrea Fulerton polishes from Superdrug, and at £4.99 they're not badly priced!  Mischa is a really interesting colour.  In the bottle it appears to be a dark grey with a gold micro-glitter and perhaps a slightly chunkier Chanel Graphite dupe. However once on the nail it completely transforms!

Andrea Fulerton - Mischa

It's quite a sheer polish, and the picture above shows two coats.  Some people may prefer 3 coats however, as if you look really closely at some of the nails you can see a visible nail line.

Now back to the amazing transformation - its a dark grey base with dark blue, gold, silver and copper micro-glitters.  The colour below shows a zoom in to show all the different colours.  It really is absolutely stunning.


Is it a dupe to Chanel Graphite.....well no...but keep your eyes out for a post comparing the two!

Bryony x

2 comments:

  1. I keep looking for Andrea Fulerton reviews but there isn't many! So thanks for this :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AngieBeautyBelle - There should be more....when I start to make a dent into my nail polish collection! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...