Friday 18 November 2011

Children in Need 2011

Well it's the main day for Children in Need this year, with lots of fundraising events going on around the country.

My boyfriend's younger sister is having a non-uniform day at school today, as well as taking part in lots of events that her school is holding.  She said she wanted to paint her nails, so I offered to paint them for her in Children in Need style, and below is what I came up with:


I tried to make it match Pudsy's bandanna/bandage, hence all the polka dots!

I don't own a dotting tool, so I actually used spaghetti, and for a first attempt I don't think it came out too bad!

Colours used here are:
Red - China Glaze Ruby Deer
Green - Barry M NP284 Emerald Green
Yellow - Barry M NP134 Yellow
Blue - OPI Swimsuit Nailed It
White - Boots 17 Mini Skirt



Remember, if possible, please donate to Children In Need.  You can do so online, by clicking here

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...