Thursday 17 November 2011

Boots Botanics - Sensitive Skin Calming Cream

Number 3 from my Boots Botanics shopping trip (from ages ago now) is Boots Botanics Sensitive Skin Calming Cream.


It's £6.12 for a 50ml pot of the cream, which is a bargain on it's own, but when you think that it also comes under the frequent 3 for 2 offers at Boots, then you can grab yourself a real steal!


Inside the box, you get a metal lidded, heavy, frosted glass jar.  Whilst this means that perhaps it's not your lightest travel essential, it does make the cream seem a lot more high-end and expensive than it really is!



As winter is coming upon us, I'm finding that my skin is getting ever more reactive because of central heating and cold air.  This unfragranced cream does wonders to calm my skin, feeling cooling, but leaving it sufficiently moisturised without leaving me greasy. It's easy to smooth over skin, easily absorbed into my skin leaving it feeling comfortable and a little goes a long way - adding to the bargain!


I also love that it contains SPF15, to protect you skin against damaging sunlight, which is just as important in Winter as it is in Summer.


I have to say, that I love this mosituriser.  It easily gives my more expensive creams a run for their money, as this does everything I need.  In fact - I may even completely switch to it for this winter!

The ingredients are as below:



Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...